This is an extension "add-on" to the Macromedia Dreamweaver MX products that allows development of on-line storefronts. This
cart version extends upon the original cart concept by the now defunct powerclimb.com
Buy Now $99.99 USD
Some of the features include:
- No limit to the number of website you can build. So there is no per web
site license fee!
- Fully Active Server Pages No system modifications or DLLs to install*
- Unlimited products, categories and sub categories.
- Unlimited product features such as color, size etc.
- Product displays can by dynamic or static.
- Multiple product ordering with one button press.
- Eight different types of shipping calculations; weight, weight range,
quantity, price range, fixed, none, Dynamic (UPS / FedEx) type lookup
by weight and Real-Time UPS / FedEx rates (Demo).
- Discount can be applied at the Order Level or per line item w/ multiple
- Tax can be applied at the Order Level or per item.
- Stock Control.
- Transaction support built in for data integrity during checkout on the
Orders and OrderDetails tables.
- E-mailing of order summary supports CDONTS (CDO), JMail, ASPMail (ServerObjects)
and ASPEmail (Presits) *
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
Microsoft Access 97 / 2000 or Microsoft SQL 7 / 2000.
(Microsoft Access is need for the demo site or if you wish to modify the
supplied database to add or change tables and or field names)
Runs on Windows NT/2000/XP under IIS .
Windows 95/98/ME under Personal Web Server.
Not limited to specific web hosting companies
Window Scripting Host Version 5 or greater. Click here and download a ASP file
to test this.
Linux using Sun's Chili!Soft.ASP will not work.
* A component maybe required if using the e-mail order server behavior such
CDONTS, JMail, ASPMail ServerObjects, or ASPEmail Persits.
***Windows 95/98 requires the Microsoft Personal Web Server. For Windows 98,
Personal Web server is located on your Windows 98 CD-ROM. For Windows 95 it
can be downloaded from the web at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/NT4OptPk/
Although it says Windows NT it really contains Windows 95 version of PWS.